Our new Changing Places facility is located on Level 1 next to River Island. Changing Places facilities have many features and additional equipment that make them even more accessible than standard accessible toilets. Features include:
· 12.3 sq ft of floor space
· Transactive Xtra Full room coverage ceiling track hoist with SWL of 200 KG
· Peninsular WC with drop-down support rails and grab rails with space either side for transfers or assistants
· An electrically operated, height-adjustable adult-sized changing bench with SWL of 200 KG
· Peninsular, electrically operated height adjustable washbasin with wall-fixed grab rails
· Shower facilities
· Mobile Privacy Screen
· Colostomy shelf
· Wide roll paper dispenser
To access these toilets, you must use the National Key System. Please contact any member of the centre team or visit customer service desk to get one. Alternatively, you can order one in advance of your visit from J Williams Locksmiths, situated behind Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre (12 Bow Lane East, Mercer St, Dublin 2). Their phone number is 01 475 6307.
To find out more about Changing Places please visit: https://changingplaces.ie/find-changing-places/
The Shopmobility service provides a range of motorised and manual wheelchairs that can be hired free of charge to make getting around the centre easier. Shopmobility is available for anyone who needs help with mobility – young or old, whether the disability or injury is temporary or permanent.
The dedicated Shopmobility Centre at Dundrum Town Centre is located Level 2M Red Carpark. It’s is available seven days a week:
Monday to Friday: 10am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 5:30pm
Sunday: 12pm - 5:30pm
To use the service, you’ll need to book in advance. To do so, please call 01 298 7982.
Dundrum Town Centre also provides disabled parking spaces with easy access to the centre. Click here for more information. Plus, you’ll find accessible toilets and lift access to all shopping levels.