Terms & Conditions of Use of Website and App
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website and app. By using this website and app, you signify that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website and app.
Information Purposes Only
Dundrum Town Centre shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the website and app is accurate and up to date.
All materials presented on this website and app, including without limitation, any logo, design, text, graphic, and their arrangement, are licensed to or owned by Hammerson plc or other companies in the Hammerson plc Group of Companies or the owners of shopping centres managed by Hammerson plc. Unless we indicate otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any material from our website and app in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, without our prior written permission or the written permission of the relevant copyright owner.
You may access and use the materials on this website and app for your own personal use only.
You must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the material on this website and app.
In accessing this website and app, you must not:
disrupt or interfere with the website and app, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website and app or linked website and apps;
disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of this website and app or linked websites and apps;
attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this website and app or parts of this website and app that are not opened to public access; or
Post or transmit to or via this website and app any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications you have undertaken or transmitted through this website and app. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of, or relating to your conduct (including transmitting any defamatory, derogatory or offensive statements or material to any person), your breach of these terms and conditions, or your breach of any rights of third parties. This website and app contain links to other website and apps which are independent of Brent Cross Shopping Centre and are maintained by third parties.
Dundrum Town Centre is not responsible for the contents of any third party website and apps and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such web sites. Any links to other website and apps are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this site, and does not imply Dundrum Town Centre’s endorsement of the linked web sites or association with their operators. You must assess their party website and app content for the suitability for your purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance of the content on or accessed through this website and app.
Third party web sites are likely to have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those website and apps and what responsibility the website and app provider will accept (if any) in relation to the content.
You should ensure you read and comply with these. You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website and app.
Disclaimer and Limitation
We reserve the right to make any change to the information appearing on the website and app, including without limitation changes to any concept, design elements, diagrams and lay-out of, and the positioning of tenants at the shopping centre, at any time without giving notice.
We do not and cannot guarantee that this website and app or the server that operates is free of:
viruses or other corrupted materials; or
occasional outages or disruption of services, which prevent you from either accessing this website and app or other third party website and apps via this website and app.
This website and app and the information, services, products and materials available through it are provided on "as-is" and "as available" basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the extent permitted under any applicable law.
Your use of this website and app, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this website and app, is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage caused to you, including to your business, financial affairs, or your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this website and app, including the download of such content, data and/or software. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies off data and use the latest virus checking software and Dundrum Town Centre cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We expressly disclaim all liability howsoever caused to you or any other persons in respect of the information or material on this website and app (or accessed via this website and app), including but not limited to any diagrams and lay-out of the shopping centre, and any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
We do not have any control over the information, products or services offered by third parties on or through this website and app, or at their own website and apps. With the exception of those damages arising as a result of fraudulent representations we assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, availability, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information, products or services distributed or made available by third parties on or through this website and app.
If a jurisdiction does not allow:
the exclusion of implied warranties; or
the exclusion or limitation of liability, in accordance with these terms and conditions but allows a limitation of liability to a certain maximum extent, then our liability is limited to that extent. To the full extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties or liabilities imposed on us, or implied into these terms and conditions, under any law are hereby excluded.
For the purposes of this section, the words "we" or "us" include Dundrum Town Centre and it's related bodies corporate, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing this website and app or related services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the lawsof Republic of Ireland. You consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland courts.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue and terminate any service offered by or through this website and app as well as this website and app at any time.
If any of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision may be severed from these terms and conditions, and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact Dundrum Town Centre, our contact details are as follows:
Hammerson UK Properties plc
c/o Dundrum Town Centre
Level 2M Management Suite
01 299 1700
Standard Terms & Conditions for Competitions and Prize Draws
1. By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
2. Open to residents of the mainland UK unless otherwise stated. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Dundrum Town Centre, its agencies, owners or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Brent Cross reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person.
3. Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
4. Only online entries via the channels promoted will be accepted. You must register with the Dundrum Town Centre website and app to enter online competitions. Entries must be submitted as promoted by the closing date.
5. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified if discovered.
6. Winners will be selected by Dundrum Town Centre or a co-promoter in a random draw within 5 days of the closing date from all valid and correct entries received.
7. Dundrum Town Centre reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
8. For online entries: Dundrum Town Centre cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and app and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the website and app due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
10. Prizes must be collected from Dundrum Town Centre. If any prize cannot be collected within the given timescale, Dundrum reserves the right to select an alternative winner or re-distribute the prize in a future competition or prize draw. Dundrum Town Centre has no responsibility to anyone who has not collected the prize and no compensation will be due.
11. If we require a response before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, Dundrum Town Centre reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. Dundrum Town Centre has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded and no compensation will be due.
12. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except when in the event of circumstances outside of its control Dundrum Town Centre reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold.
13. Dundrum Town Centre has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
14. Dundrum Town Centre reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Brent Cross suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
15. If we require a response before awarding any prize and no response is received within a reasonable period of time, Dundrum Town Centre reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and will award the prize to a substitute winner.
16. In the event that Dundrum Town Centre wishes to contact you in connection with your entry we will do so via an email ending in 'dundrum.ie” or by phone with a follow up e-mail. Any email which appears to come from Dundrum Town Centre but using a different suffix should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to Dundrum email@example.com for verification. Please do not respond or act on any e-mail if you are not sure that it comes from Dundrum Town Centre. If you are in any doubt please contact Marketing.
17. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. Brent Cross may publish first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city in printed or digital communications.
18. Winners entering via Dundrum Town Centre's Facebook page or Twitter feeds will be notified via same medium and agree to their full name or other moniker being announced online and reasonable additional publicity.
19. For information regarding the names of the winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) email Marketing quoting the name of the prize draw or competition. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries sent to us by post.
20. Any images on the website and app are for illustration only.
21. The judge’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
22. The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.
23. Standard terms & conditions to be read in conjunction with specific terms and conditions available on each web page. Specific T&Cs take precedence where the two sets diverge.
Promoter: Dundrum Town Centre, unless otherwise stated.
DUNDRUM WEB POLICY
Access to the Site and the use of information contained on it is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use. Since they are for the protection of both you and us, please take the time to read them carefully. By using the Site you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Copyright in the Site and the information set out on it belongs to us or our licensors and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices must be left intact. Save as otherwise specified the contents of all the pages contained in the Site are copyright of us or our licensors.
2. Some pages on the Site contain hypertext links to websites of business units and subsidiaries of [●]. You are reminded that when you enter such websites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of the pages in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. You are granted a non-exclusive, non transferable licence solely for the purpose of using the Site and any services available on the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. You may make one electronically stored, transient copy of these pages of the Site for the exclusive purpose of on-line viewing. You may make one hard copy of these Terms and Conditions of Use for exclusively non-commercial purposes. Save as otherwise specified the author(s) of the literary and artistic work set out in the pages contained in the Site has/have asserted his/her/their moral rights to be identified as the author of these works. This licence does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hardcopy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the Site may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval.
Some pages on the Site contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by [●]. You are reminded that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such links to websites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
You warrant that you will use the Site in accordance with all the terms and conditions applying to such use and you agree to indemnify Dundrum for any liability accruing to Dundrum from your use of this site.
The Site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of Ireland. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Site or any information on it, you agree that the Irish Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
The use of the Site or the distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions and the Site is not intended for use nor the information intended for distribution in such jurisdictions and the persons accessing the Site should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions.
No third party is permitted to link any other website to the Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge confidential or personal information over the internet unless you are using secure or encrypted communications technology.
We accept no responsibility or liability for keeping the information in the Site up to date or for any failure to do so. The information contained in the Site is for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation we do not make any warranties or representations as to its completeness, accuracy or reliability. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of the Site. Access to and use of the Site is at your own risk and we do not represent or warrant the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use or performance of the Site or any of its contents. We do not accept liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on the Site. All implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under law. We reserve the right to update or alter the information on the Site (including these Terms and Conditions of Use) at any time without giving notice of the alterations. We do not give any warranty of uninterrupted use of the Site and we do not accept liability for any information posted on the Site by third parties.
You will ensure that your use of this website complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to those principles of law which protect against compromise of copyrights, trade secrets, proprietary information and other intellectual property rights, liable or defamation of character, invasion of privacy or tortious interference.
You agree not to post or publish any offensive, defamatory or unlawful material that could encourage or constitute a criminal offence, civil liability or violation of any law.
Dundrum reserves the right to monitor or review the contents of the website but are not obliged to do so and assume no liability or responsibility for the contents therein.
Dundrum reserves the right to remove any materials posted to the website at its absolute discretion.
You warrant that the information you enter on this site is accurate and you indemnify us in respect of any damage or legal costs arising out of any action taken against us in respect of the material posted by you.