Shopping with the kids has never been easier, thanks to our handy family-friendly facilities.
We have allocated 100 larger parking spaces for young families, making it easier to get in and out of the car with prams and pushchairs. You can find them near to all mall entrances.
Baby changing facilities are available on every level, situated beside the ladies’ bathrooms. There is a customised baby feeding and changing room located on the gallery level above the Customer Service Desk, located on Level 2 near The Body Shop. Family rooms are located on each level where toilets are situated.
There are more than 40 restaurants and cafes at Dundrum, with most of them providing high chairs. There are bottle warming facilities on Level 3 in the Foodhall seating area.
Things to do
There are lots of activities to keep young children happy in the centre.
- The Dundrum Town Centre Crèche lets you leave your kids in capable hands, while you enjoy some retail therapy. It’s located on level 2 and suitable for 2-8 years.
- Giddy Studios is a joyful space where the kids (aged 5-12) can have fun painting pottery – simply leave them with us for an hour while you shop.
- Rainforest Adventure Golf is great fun for all the family.
- Join in a jungle of fun activities at Funky Monkeys, our indoor soft play centre.
- Movies at Dundrum have a kids’ club every Saturday and Sunday morning, and every day during holiday periods. Plus, parent and baby viewings Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings.