Must have at least 12 months experience in a busy restaurant environment and excel in customer care.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills
A keen interest in food and wine an advantage
Bar and barista experience also an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Register table reservations and escort guests to tables.
· Take orders from clients for food and drinks at the restaurant.
· Discharge excellent customer care in carrying out duties.
· Charge for food and drinks and services, under more experienced staff’s supervision, or, once the required training has been undertaken and/or the required expertise has been acquired, independently.
· Operate a cash register, once the required training has been undertaken and/or the required expertise has been acquired.
· Arrange and set the tables.
· Clear and set up tables, as well as to keep tables and dining areas clean and set for new diners.
· Ensure that the dining areas are kept clean at all times.
· Additional duties as required, to comply with any reasonable request by the Head Chef, supervisor or Management
· Acquaintance with and capability of adherence to HACCP requirements/certifications.
· Knowledge of Health and Safety rules and procedures.
· Ability to establish priorities, and to proceed with objectives.