*Must be fully flexible to work Monday to Friday*
Responsible for the coordination of receipt of deliveries to the store, sending of stock from the store, stockroom maintenance
If on the shop floor, to generate and close sales, and satisfy the needs of every customer. To ensure that the customer is always the first priority.
· Receive, prioritise and process deliveries to the store
· Liaise with Store Management on incoming and outgoing transfers
· Liaise with Store Management on pullbacks
· Liaise with Keepfit Home Delivery/Assembly Team on stock coming to/leaving the store
· Maintenance of stockroom areas, including layout, hygiene, and security tagging standards
· Carry out other duties as and when directed.
If on Shop Floor:
· Ensure every customer to our stores gets a personal and positive service experience.
· Have a full knowledge of our product catalogue (www.elverys.ie) and current promotions.
· Engage with and profile our customers to offer the best products for our customer’s needs and optimise sales.
· Ensure that the store & support areas are clean, tidy and easy to navigate.
· Be security conscious within the store and stock rooms – monitor potential shoplifters and follow security guidelines to deter theft and protect stock.
· Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
· Operate till and handle financial transactions. Deliver a great last impression to our customers.
· Carry out other duties as and when required.
Skills, traits and abilities:
· Good communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Confidence in dealing with customers and colleagues
· Initiative to undertake additional tasks as required
· Pleasant, courteous and enthusiastic
· Smart in appearance and conscious of personal hygiene at all times.
Applications can be sent to Dundrum@elverys.ie