Sales Consultant 30hr in Foodmarket & Wine shop
What you will be doing
· Provide expert advice whilst achieving maximum sales, delivering memorable customer experiences
· Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards of customer service
· Develop a high level of product knowledge of the products, with the ability to provide recommendations to each and every customer.
· You will be required to work weekends and evenings.
Skills and experience you need
· Experience in working with fine quality food products or within a delicatessen is desirable.
· Show a passion for food and drink
· Strong organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
All your hard work rewarded
In return we offer competitive packages and benefits including:
· A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
· Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
· Seasonal staff parties and team days
· Charity day to support your good cause
If this role sounds like your cup of tea, then we look forward to hearing from you! Please state clearly on your covering letter your salary expectation and current notice period.