Sunday - Thursday 12pm - 10pm , Friday & Saturday 12pm - 11pm
Call 01- 216 4668
Visit our website at http://www.cortinas.ie
Email us at email@example.com
Pembroke District :: Level -1 Unit 6
At the very core of our menu at Cortina’s stands a true homage to the authentic Mexican cuisine that is actually eaten and enjoyed regionally in Mexico, albeit filtered through a Dublin lens. By embracing both Mexican tradition and local sensibility, we offer a creatively classic cuisine that marries well-known Mexican street food and family dishes with our philosophy of fresh, local and sustainable. Using top quality local ingredients that exemplify these ideals and the many staples of the Mexican table, we hand make our vision of modern Mexican slow food for our community to enjoy in the same family style of Mexico.
Our approach to drinks is the same as that of our food. All of our margaritas are made with the freshest squeezed limes and 100% pure agave tequila.
Opened in March 2010 at Dundrum Town Centre Cortina’s was found out of a longing to find authentic Mexican dishes. The restaurant features classic Mexican cuisine, blending rich flavors, textures and traditions from ancient Aztec and Mayan foods like chiles and corn with the unique blend of Spanish influences.
· The restaurant is committed to building each dish from scratch and using authentic ingredients.
· Fresh Guacamole
· Soft hand-made corn and flour tortillas and tortilla chips.
· Six homemade salsa’s to choose from
· Mouthwatering drinks such as sangria, Margarita and classic tequila cocktails infused with fresh fruit.
· Utilizing innovative ingredients, most served as small plate-tapas style